Our Lady of Divine Providence
Robert Resch III
This new 12,000 SF facility is located where explorer Panfilo de Navaraez landed in 1528. Overlooking Tampa Bay and the Courtney Campbell Parkway, this new chapel offers people of all faiths and religions a retreat for quiet reflection and individual prayer.
Inside are administrative offices, a boardroom, private reflection rooms, kitchen, 300-seat chapel and 50-seat adoration chapel.
We will be there for every step of the way.Get Started