House of Prayer
Owner: Our Lady of Divine Providence
Architect: Robert Resch III
Size: 12K SF
CLEARWATER, FLORIDA - This new 12,000 SF facility is located where explorer Panfilo de Navaraez landed in 1528. Overlooking Tampa Bay and the Courtney Campbell Parkway, this new chapel offers people of all faiths and religions a retreat for quiet reflection and individual prayer.
Inside are administrative offices, a boardroom, private reflection rooms, kitchen, 300-seat chapel and 50-seat adoration chapel.